This Policy is drafted in accordance with the requirements of GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), which is binding on the implementation of the legislative act and, thus, our website is also managed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We consider data confidentiality as an important business principle. Our policies and methods of data protection are focused on the processing, transfer and storage of personal data in an appropriate and legal way, in order to ensure their confidentiality, integrity and accessibility.
The QATestLab data protection policy is based on the following principles:
- The processing of personal data is carried out in a legal, conscientious and transparent manner;
- The collection of personal data is carried out only for specified, unambiguous and legitimate purposes and does not contemplate additional processing of data which is incompatible with these purposes;
- The collection of personal data is appropriate, relevant and limited only to the information required for the purposes for which these data are collected;
- Personal data is accurate and updated if necessary;
- It is necessary to take all reasonable measures to ensure that inaccurate personal data, depending on the purpose of their processing, will be immediately removed or corrected;
- Personal data is stored in such a way that the data subject may be identified no longer than is required to achieve the purposes for which these data were collected;
- All personal data is stored in such a way as to ensure their confidentiality and safety;
- Personal data is not transferred to third parties, except the cases when it is necessary to provide services on the basis of a contract and legal requirements.
Information Collection and Use
Personal data means any information that can be attributed to an identified or identifiable individual (“data subject”). Personal data includes all types of information that can be directly or indirectly (i.e., using other data) correlated with the data subject, such as name, date of birth, address, email address, phone number, etc.
Depending on the services, products, Internet site and Applications that you use, we receive personal data of different types from you or about you.
Data you provide. We collect personal information that you provide, such as: your name, username or email address, date of birth, profile photo, phone number, username, nickname and other data when you use our website, applications and other services/products, create an account, contact us, take part in an online survey, discussions on the forum or in chat rooms, interact with us at events or in any other way.
Data on the use of our services and products. When you visit our website, Application, we can collect information about the type of device that you use, your IP address, information about the operating system, UDID of the device, the content that the user is accessing, and other technologies, if they are available, which allows us to improve our own services.
We can also collect personal data for other purposes such as statistics, administration and communication, IT technologies and security management, authentication and authorization systems, support systems, work on international projects. We collect a minimum of information to achieve the objectives under this policy.
Users of the Internet site, wishing to use our services and providing us with information, may be requested personal information so that QATestLab can carry out its work, provide services and improve them. Additional personal data is only stored if volunteered by you, for example in context of a registration, a survey, a contest or in execution of a contract.